The urinary tract acts as our body’s drainage system for removing urine. The tract includes kidneys, ureters, and bladder. To urinate normally, the urinary tract needs to work together in the correct order. Urology is a part of health care that deals with diseases of the male and female urinary tract. Urological diseases or conditions include urinary tract infections, kidney stones, bladder control problems, and prostate problems, among others.
These are some of the services you can avail at Healthwat Hospital related to urological diseases :-
1) Endourology: Treatment of kidney stones, prostate (BEP) etc.
2) Uro-Oncology: Treatment of prostate cancer, urinary bladder, kidney, testes and penis.
3) Reconstructive Urology: Treatment of urethral stricture, congenital obstruction etc.
4) Paediatric Urology: Treatment of Pelviureteric Junction Obstruction (PJO), Vesicoureteral reflux (VU Reflux) etc.
5) Female Urology: Treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence(SUI).
6) Andrology & Infertility: Erectile Dysfunction, male infertility.