The department of Gastroenterology is well equiped with modern facilities for patient comfort and care. It is located in our OPD wing. The team comprises of our gastroenterologists, experienced nurses and technicians. The Department has a fully equipped Endoscopy suite where high end and complex diagnostic and therapeutic procedures are performed. Both elective and emergency endoscopic procedures are performed in the department. A pre and post procedural consultation is done for all outdoor and indoor patients by our experts.
Common list of procedures conducted
• Diagnostic Gastroscopy, Sigmoidoscopy, Colonoscopy.
• Endoscopic removal of foreign bodies.
• Endoscopic treatment of bleeding ulcers and varices.
• Endoscopic placement of feeding tubes and stents.
• Endoscopic removal of polyps and dilation for strictures.
• Endoscopic removal of bile duct stones and placement of stents.
• Diagnosis and early treatment of GI cancers.